Value Added Tax (VAT) is one of the most complicated areas of taxation for business. It can be a significant burden for any registered business ranging from compliance in completing VAT returns to understanding the VAT legislation on specific transactions.
Many businesses fail to take advantage of the various reliefs available and either pay too much VAT or miss out on various cashflow benefits.
Thompson Jenner offers a full range of services from the completion of VAT returns for our clients to dealing with one off transactions and minimising our client’s liabilities. We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HMRC
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
We can also provide a VAT ‘healthcheck’ service.